Epic EMR Users Email ListTotal Counts : 162,420
- Expand your reach & connect with global users of EPIC EMR software by availing of our reliable email list.
- Our Epic EMR users email list is built for smart marketers who want to roll out a geo-targeted B2B marketing campaign.
- Access complete contact database of EPIC EMR users affiliated with top hospitals & government health centers operating across the USA, UK & Canada.
- This complete Epic EMR user’s email list is well crafted to meet the changing requirements of the B2B multi-channel campaign.
- Our epic EMR users email list comprised of verified email & contact numbers for email, direct mail & telemarketing campaign.
- Partner with the Data staple team to get customized epic EMR users email list which comprises of name, company, mailing address, website, fax, phone & more
- Collaborate with department heads, key decision-makers of hospitals that using Epic EMR software by availing our well-segmented email list.
- Invest in our epic EMR user email list, which is available at affordable rates, improves ROI exponentially & provides 100% support in multi-channel.
- Reach out to prospects across the world without any geographical barrier & get maximum response rates for your B2B marketing campaign with our Epic EMR users email list.
- Connect directly with hospitals, clinics & a wide range of practices based on their specialty with the help of our Epic EMR users email list.
Job Titles to Target
- Dialysis Nurse Manager
- Clinical Nurse Manager
- Nursing care Manager
- Geriatric care Nurse Manager
- Assistant Nurse Manager
- Mother baby Nurse Manager
- Nurse Manager Operating room
- Federal registered Nurse Manager
- Nurse Manager ICU
- Off station Nurse Manager
- Home Health Nurse Manager
- General practice practitioners
- Family medicine practitioners
- Internal medicine
- Pediatric care
- Primary care physician
- Emergency medicine
- Physician Administrator
- Front desk support specialist
- Community medicine
- Geriatric dentistry
- Geriatric dermatologist
- Geriatric emergency medicine specialist
- Geriatric psychiatrist
- Geriatric urologist
- Geriatric general surgeon
- Geriatric ophthalmologist
- Geriatric Physical Therapist
- Geriatric podiatrist
- Geriatric nephrologist
- Veterinary Cardiologist
- Heart Failure Cardiologist
- Physician Assistant
- And Much More
Top Hospitals using EPIC EMR
- Mayo Clinic
- Stanford Hospital
- Montefiore Hospital – Moses Campus
- Barnes-Jewish Hospital
- Mayo Clinic Hospital – Saint Marys Campus
- Spectrum Health Butterworth Hospital
- Mount Sinai Medical Centre
- Lehigh Valley Hospital-Cedar Crest
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital – Royal Oak
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Tisch Hospital
- Fontana Medical Centre
- University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Centre
- UCSF Helen Diller Medical Centre at Parnassus Heights
- Vanderbilt University Medical Centre
- Los Angeles Medical Centre
- University Hospital
- And More
EPIC EMR users Email list by Geography
- Asia Pacific
- First Name & Last Name
- Job Title
- NPI Code
- Board certification
- Group affiliations
- Hospital affiliations
Preferred Mailing Address
- ZIP/Postal Code
- Office Phone
- Fax Number
- Home Phone
Instructions for Marketing
- Minimum Orders for Direct Marketing: 5000
- Minimum Order for Email Marketing: 12000
- File Format: FTP CSV
- Promotional Offers: Yes
- GDPR & CAN-SPAM Compliance: Yes
- More than 1,00,000 active contacts
- Responsive and up-to-date information.
- Email and Tele-verified list
- Information from authentic sources
- Improved Sales & revenue
Our email list has various contact segments, including Name, Phone, Email, address, phone, website, Zip code, NPI, Affiliated hospital & more.
You can connect with top executives, key decision-makers, physicians & more with the help of our email list. This list helps marketers to connect with healthcare professionals with various Job titles for effective B2B communication.
Our data is collated from various trusted sources, including directories, yellow pages, newsletters, Healthcare magazines, webinars, and more
Week 1 0/5
Tools for Professional Approach: It’s not just about learning, it’s about having the confidence to use English in real life and upgrade your business communication skills.
Week 2 0/6
Tools for Professional Approach - Step 2: It’s not just about learning, it’s about having the confidence to use English in real life and upgrade your business communication skills.
Our course begins with the first step for generating great user experiences: understanding what people do, think, say, and feel. In this module, you’ll learn how to keep an open mind while learning.