Drug Stores Mailing ListTotal Counts : 12,590
- Drug Stores Mailing List provides verified data of drug store professionals, pharmacists and druggists who dispense medications by compounding, packaging, and labeling pharmaceuticals.
- Reach executives, owners, managers, and other professionals within apothecaries, drug stores, pharmacies and proprietary (non-prescription medicine) stores engaged in selling drugs and a diverse line of daily living products.
- Get relevant data on drug stores provide vital services to their communities by not only providing over-the-counter products for minor medical ailments but prescriptions for life threatening diseases such as diabetes and high blood pressure.
- Drug Stores Mailing List is the ideal solution for wholesalers, pharmaceutical suppliers, drug manufacturers, packaging suppliers, medical associations and organizations, medical apparel retailers, trade publications, continuing education providers, and sanitizing product suppliers.
- Drug Stores Mailing list allows marketers to target prospects engaged in the retail sale of prescription drugs, OTC medications, personal hygiene and other related products.
- The buyers on this list rely on resource materials like books, reports, and newsletters to stay abreast of topics on store management, new healthcare products, and business funding opportunities.
- Along with offline and online publications, these drug store professionals purchase products ranging from prescription pill counters to storewide shelving for daily operation.
Drug Stores by Specialty
- Crohn’s disease
- Cystic fibrosis
- Enzyme deficiencies
- Growth hormone deficiency
- Hepatitis C
- Immune deficiency/IVG
- Macular degeneration
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Psoriatic arthritis
- Pulmonary arterial hypertension
- Respiratory syncytial virus
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Ulcerative Colitis
Drug Stores Certification Database
- Pharmacy Technician Certification
- Drug store management experience certificate
- Pharmacy Assistant Certification
- Diploma in Project Management of Pharmaceuticals
- Board Certification in Compounded Sterile Preparations Pharmacy
- Specialty Pharmacy Accreditation
- Verified Internet Pharmacy Practice Sites Certification
- Center for Pharmacy Practice Accreditation (CPPA)
- Accreditation Commission for Healthcare (ACHC)
- Pharmacy Compounding Accreditation Board (PCAB)
- Non-Sterile Pharmacy Compounding Accreditation
- Hazardous Drug Handling Accreditation
- Sterile Pharmacy Accreditation
- Drug Safety & Pharmacovigilance Certification
Drug Stores Journals Data
- American Journal of Advanced Drug Delivery
- American Journal of Drug Delivery and Therapeutics
- International Journal of Drug Development & Research
- Journal of Pharmaceutics & Drug Delivery Research
- Pharmaceutical Journal
- American Journal of Tropical Medicine and Hygiene
- Canadian Journal of Hospital Pharmacy
- Journal of Drug Issues
- American Journal of Medicine
- International Journal of Drug Policy
- American Journal of Pharmacology
- Journal of Drug Policy Analysis
- Journal of Drug Design and Discovery Research
- Journal of Medicinal Chemistry and Drug Design
- International Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Mailing List Source
- National Association of Chain Drug Stores (NACDS)
- American Pharmacists Association (APhA)
- American Society of Consultant Pharmacists (ASCP)
- American College of Clinical Pharmacy (ACCP)
- Drugstore Owners Association
- Alabama Pharmacy Association (APA)
- National Community Pharmacists Association (NCPA)
- Drugstore Association of the Philippines (DSAP)
- Association of Pharmacy Professionals
- Council for Continuing Pharmaceutical Education (CCPE)
- Canadian Generic Pharmaceutical Association
- Royal Pharmaceutical Society of Great Britain
- National Association of Boards of Pharmacy (NABP)
- Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research
- Canadian International Pharmacy Association
- Canadian Drug Store
- Pan American Health Organization (PAHO)
- South Carolina Pharmacy Association
- Texas State Board of Pharmacy
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- International Society for Pharmaceutical Engineering
- North Carolina Board of Pharmacy
- Ohio Pharmacists Association (OPA)
- Pharmaceutical Society of Australia (PSA)
- First Name & Last Name
- Job Title
- NPI Code
- Board certification
- Group affiliations
- Hospital affiliations
Preferred Mailing Address
- ZIP/Postal Code
- Office Phone
- Fax Number
- Home Phone
Instructions for Marketing
- Minimum Orders for Direct Marketing: 5000
- Minimum Order for Email Marketing: 12000
- File Format: FTP, CSV
- Promotional Offers: Yes
- GDPR & CAN-SPAM Compliance: Yes
Drug Stores Mailing list comprises list of target prospects engaged in the retail sale of prescription drugs, OTC medications, personal hygiene and other related products.
On the contrary, we at DataStaples offer the most authentic and verified Drug Stores email lists to help marketers reach the right inboxes with their promotional messages at the right time without fail.
At Datastaples, our dexterous team of data experts, analysts and marketing professionals collated the data required to build Drug Stores mailing list from various authentic sources like National Association of Chain Drug Stores, American Pharmacists Association and other licensed sources, journals and certifications.
We comply with GDPR, CAN-SPAM ACT and other laws applicable while collecting data and its distribution. Users and subscribers are also protected as per the laws stipulated.
Week 1 0/5
Tools for Professional Approach: It’s not just about learning, it’s about having the confidence to use English in real life and upgrade your business communication skills.
Week 2 0/6
Tools for Professional Approach - Step 2: It’s not just about learning, it’s about having the confidence to use English in real life and upgrade your business communication skills.
Our course begins with the first step for generating great user experiences: understanding what people do, think, say, and feel. In this module, you’ll learn how to keep an open mind while learning.