Drug Information Specialist Mailing ListTotal Counts : 12,590
- Drug Information Specialist mailing database comprises contact segments of drug information pharmacists who are involved in formulary management, adverse drug reaction (ADR) reporting, and clinical research.
- Reach Drug Information Specialists who are working in a variety of settings from retail pharmacies, hospitals, universities, to research institutions.
- Get consolidated database of pharmacists concerned with drug information requests, reviewing generic drug products, and post-marketing surveillance.
Drug Information Specialist List is Ideal For
- Drug Information Specialists Mailing List is an ideal list for marketers providing Continuing Medical Education (CME), drug information fellowship programs, postdoctoral training, industry publications, chemical supplies, and health insurance services.
- This file covers the list of pharmacology professionals who are seeking to receive certification offers and pharmaceutical magazine subscription offers.
- They are influential buyers who make significant purchase decisions for their departments and companies based on their pharmaceutical requirements.
Drug Information Specialist List by Geography
- International Drug Information Specialists Contact List
- North America Drug Information Professionals Email Data
- Asia Pacific Drug Information Specialists Email List
- Middle East Drug Information Associates Mailing List
- Europe Drug Information Specialists Mailing List
Drug Information Specialist List by Type of Certification
- Quantitative Research Certification.
- Antimicrobial Stewardship Certification
- Certification in Drug Information Practice
- Compounded Sterile Preparations Certification
- Certification in Sterile Product Preparation
- Pharmacogenomics Certification
- Certification in Pharmacokinetics
- Certification in Drug Information Practice
- Pharmacy Compounding Accreditation
- Pharmacotherapy Certification
Drug Information Specialist List Journals Data
- Drug Information Journal
- New Drug Information
- Journal of Pharmacy Research
- Archives of Drug Information
- Journal of Drug Delivery and Therapeutics
- Journal of Pharmaceutics and Drug Research
- Nigerian Journal of Pharmaceutical Research
- Molecular Pharmaceutics
- British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology
- Indexed Pharmacy Journal
- Drug Development and Industrial Pharmacy
- Drug Delivery
Drug Information Specialist List Source
- Drug Information Association (DIA)
- The Pharmaceuticals Research and Manufacturers of America (PhRMA)
- Drug Information Association Pharmacovigilance and Risk Management
- American Pharmacists Association (APhA)
- National Association of Chain Drug Stores (NACDS)
- National Community Pharmacists Association (NCPA)
- National Pharmacy Technicians Association (NPTA)
- Academy of Managed Care Pharmacy (AMCP)
- American Association of Pharmacy Technicians (AAPT)
- Society of Critical Care Medicine
- Hematology/Oncology Pharmacy Association (HOPA)
- California Pharmacists Association
- The BioIndutry Association (BIA)
- The International Society for Pharmaceutical Engineering
- The European Federation of Pharmaceutical Industries and Associations (EFPIA)
- The American Association of Pharmaceutical Scientists
- The Association of British Pharmaceutical Industry (ABPI)
- The European Generic Medicines Association (EGA)
- The Association for Accessible Medicines (AAM)
- First Name & Last Name
- Job Title
- NPI Code
- Board certification
- Year of Graduation
- Specialization Degree
- Type of Practice
- Group affiliations
- Hospital affiliations
Preferred Mailing Address
- ZIP/Postal Code
- Office Phone
- Fax Number
- Home Phone
Instructions for Marketing
- Minimum Orders for Direct Marketing: 5000
- Minimum Order for Email Marketing: 12000
- File Format: FTP, CSV
- Promotional Offers: Yes
- GDPR & CAN-SPAM Compliance: Yes
Datastaples’ geo-targeted Drug Information Specialist Mailing List comprises verified contact details of medical and administrative professionals that are located across the USA, UK, Europe, Canada, and Australia. It carries a 90-95% deliverability rate as it is updated on regular basis to maintain high accuracy.
Yes, let us know what data you are interested in and we will send you a sample.
With the help of our consolidated database, now you can reach Drug Information Specialists who are working in a variety of settings from retail pharmacies, hospitals, universities, to research institutions in a hassle-free manner.
Yes, now you can send personalized campaigns by using our Drug Information Specialist Mailing Database based as we offer the following selects – NPI/DEA code, Hospital Affiliations, name, designation, specialty, and years of experience, geographical locations, and more.
Week 1 0/5
Tools for Professional Approach: It’s not just about learning, it’s about having the confidence to use English in real life and upgrade your business communication skills.
Week 2 0/6
Tools for Professional Approach - Step 2: It’s not just about learning, it’s about having the confidence to use English in real life and upgrade your business communication skills.
Our course begins with the first step for generating great user experiences: understanding what people do, think, say, and feel. In this module, you’ll learn how to keep an open mind while learning.