Community Pharmacist Mailing ListTotal Counts : 12,590
- A detailed list of Community Pharmacists working in hospitals, clinical pharmacies and are responsible for dispensing and distributing medicine to the general public based on prescription.
- The Community Pharmacist mailing list features verified contact of these medical professionals who can sell over-the-counter medical products and instruct patients on the use of medicines and medical appliances.
- Fetch the verified list of licensed community pharmacists who provide drug information to other healthcare professionals, and participate in health promotion programs and counseling events.
Community Pharmacist Mailing List is Ideal For
- These Community Pharmacists are excellent prospects for Continuing Medical Education (CME), medical journals, uniforms, pharmaceutical literature, recruitment, and much more.
- This Community Pharmacists mailing list is the ideal tool for marketers who may sell medical devices, create compounded medications, give immunizations, provide specialty services, and other services.
- These pharmaceutical professionals purchase journals and publications to keep up to date with current pharmacy practices, new drugs, and their uses.
Community Pharmacist Mailing List by Specialty
- Hospital Pharmacists
- Clinical Pharmacists
- Industrial Pharmacists
- Compounding Pharmacists
- Consulting Pharmacists
- Community Pharmacists
- Regulatory Pharmacists
Community Pharmacist Mailing List by Geography
- International Community Pharmacists Contact List
- North America Community Pharmacists Email Data
- Asia Pacific Community Pharmacists Email List
- Middle East Community Pharmacists Mailing List
- Europe Pediatric Community Pharmacists Mailing List
Community Pharmacist Mailing List by Type of Certification
- Board Certification in Community Pharmacy
- Antibiotic Stewardship Program in Community Pharmacy
- Pharmacy Compounding Accreditation
- Pharmacotherapy Certification
- Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendment Certification
- Community Pharmacy-Based Point-of-Care Testing certification
- Board Certification for Pediatric Pharmacy Specialist
Community Pharmacist Mailing List Journals Data
- Journal of Community Medicine & Health Education
- Journal of Pharmaceutical Care & Health Systems
- Research & Reviews: Journal of Hospital and Clinical Pharmacy
- International Journal of Pharmacy Practice
- Indian Journal of Pharmacy Practice
- International Journal of Community Pharmacy
- Pharmaceutical Journal
- Canadian Pharmacists Journal
- International Journal of Pharmaceutical Compounding
- Journal of Advanced Pharmacy Education and Research
- Indonesian Journal of Pharmacy
- Journal of the American College of Clinical Pharmacy
- Journal of pharmacy and pharmaceutics
- The American journal of medicine
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry Journal
Community Pharmacist Mailing List Source
- National Community Pharmacists Association (NCPA)
- American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy (AACP)
- American Pharmacists Association (APhA)
- American Society for Pharmacy Law.
- American Society of Consultant Pharmacists (ASCP)
- American Society of Health-System Pharmacists (ASHP)
- Professional Compounding Centers of America.
- Australian College of Pharmacy
- Pharmaceutical Society of Australia
- The Pharmacy Guild of Australia
- The Society of Hospital Pharmacists of Australia
- Professional Compounding Centers of America
- American College of Clinical Pharmacy (ACCP)
- College of Psychiatric and Neurologic Pharmacists (CPNP)
- International Pharmaceutical Federation
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- National Association of Boards of Pharmacy (NABP)
- National Association of Chain Drug Stores
- National Association of Pharmacy Regulatory Authorities
- National Community Pharmacists Association
- National Council for Prescription Drug Programs
- National Independent Pharmacy Coalition National Pharmaceutical Association
- Pediatric Pharmacy Advocacy Group
- National Association of Boards of Pharmacy (NABP)
- First Name & Last Name
- Job Title
- NPI Code
- Board certification
- Year of Graduation
- Specialization Degree
- Type of Practice
- Group affiliations
- Hospital affiliations
Preferred Mailing Address
- ZIP/Postal Code
- Office Phone
- Fax Number
- Home Phone
Instructions for Marketing
- Minimum Orders for Direct Marketing: 5000
- Minimum Order for Email Marketing: 12000
- File Format: FTP, CSV
- Promotional Offers: Yes
- GDPR & CAN-SPAM Compliance: Yes
Community pharmacists are considered as the most accessible health care professionals to the public, as they are available to provide personalized advice to the general public about health and medicine on a walk-in basis, without the need for an appointment. These pharmacists can take part in health promotion campaigns, locally and nationally, on a wide range of health-related topics, and particularly on drug-related topics.
Yes, we offer Community Pharmacists Mailing List in both pre-packed and customized format to meet your industry requirements. You can easily customize the data in our email list founded on your preference such as Geographical location; NPI/DEA code, job title, hospital affiliation, and others.
All the information in our community pharmacists mailing database is thoroughly accurate as we obtain them from reliable data sources like American Pharmacists Association (APhA), Canadian Pharmacists Association (CPhA), Medical Directories, and other licensed sources. Additionally, every record in the Community Pharmacist Email List is verified twice to confirm their authentication and helpful for users. We have an independent team of data scientists and research experts who work hard to enable the clients with the top Community Pharmacists Mailing/Email List.
Yes, you can get a geo-targeted Community Pharmacists Mailing List to reach pharmaceutical professionals that are located across the USA, UK, North America, Canada, Europe, Australia, Middle East, South Africa, Asia, and many more.
Week 1 0/5
Tools for Professional Approach: It’s not just about learning, it’s about having the confidence to use English in real life and upgrade your business communication skills.
Week 2 0/6
Tools for Professional Approach - Step 2: It’s not just about learning, it’s about having the confidence to use English in real life and upgrade your business communication skills.
Our course begins with the first step for generating great user experiences: understanding what people do, think, say, and feel. In this module, you’ll learn how to keep an open mind while learning.