Media and Marketing Industry ListTotal Counts : 42,300
- Get the details of high profile, contacts in the media industry through our marketing industry mailing list.
- Collaborate with regional, national & international event organizers, host, dancers & other public relations professionals for business opportunities using our media & marketing industry list.
- Get well segmented details ,including name, location, channel name, experience, mailing address, postal code, phone number, fax number, email & more for direct B2B email marketing.
- Target key executives specialized in digital as well traditional marketing techniques for improving your brand visibility using our media & marketing industry list.
- Get in touch with experts skilled in telemarketing, email marketing, direct marketing & more has proved records of his work associated with leading companies across USA, UK & Canada.
- Know about list of organizations involved in film, video production, graphic design, e-publishing firms, radio stations & more using our well customized media & marketing industry list.
- Accelerate your sales growth in providing better results targeting influential professionals in the global media industry using our mailing list.
- Collaborate with ambassadors of top brands from your target industry to improve your visibility & promote your products for high campaign success rate.
Job Titles to Target
- C-Level executives
- PR manager
- Executive producer
- Sound engineer
- Graphic designer
- Creative head – marketing
- Social media influencer
- Sports writers
- Digital social media marketing manager
- Social media marketing coordinator
- Telecommunication media sales manager
- Global head – marketing & communication
- Director Brand marketing
- Marketing Associate
- Digital marketing specialist
- And more
Top-Ranking Media and Marketing Industry to Target
- Time Warner
- Media conglomerate
- News Corporation
- Walt Disney Co
- Comcast Corp
- DirecTV Group
- Dish Network Corp
- CBS Corp
- Charter Communications (CHTR)
- Twenty-First Century Fox Inc. (FOX)
- Thomson Reuters (TRI)
- WPP Plc. (WPPGY)
- Fuji Media
- And more
Media and Marketing Industry List Source
- Association of National Advertisers
- American Marketing Association
- Association for Online Publishing – AOP
- International Advertising Association
- Association of Canadian Advertisers
- Canadian Marketing Association
Media and Marketing Industry By Geography
- Asia Pacific
- First Name
- Last Name
- Company Name
- Job Title
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- Fax Number
- Mailing Address
- Company Website
- SIC Code
- NAICS Code
- Employee Size
- Revenue Size
- LinkedIn Profile
- And More
- First Name & Last Name
- Job Title
- Board certification
- Group affiliations
Preferred Mailing Address
- ZIP/Postal Code
- Office Phone
- Fax Number
- Home Phone
Instructions for Marketing
- Minimum Orders for Direct Marketing: 5000
- Minimum Order for Email Marketing: 12000
- File Format: FTP CSV
- Promotional Offers: Yes
- GDPR & CAN-SPAM Compliance: Yes
Our Media & marketing industry Database provides reliable and relevant information to cater all your needs across marketing, sales and to drive a successful promotional campaign. We have a team of experts to reap maximum conversion rate for campaigns initiated using our marketing data. This list allows you to interact with delegates of all layers to draw more business leads, thereby providing a significant in multi-channel marketing campaigns targeting media professionals.
We strive to maintain trustworthy data in our contact datasets. We update our Database frequently in order to eliminate redundancy and to ensure accuracy. So the ideal threshold time will be 45 to 60 days.
We collate data from several authentic sources & it undergoes various validation rules before captured in our mailing database for B2B campaigns. It includes magazine subscription, web portals, surveys, monthly newsletters & B2B directories.
Yes ! We also provide data appending services which enable marketers to get new information on the existing or follow up leads & prospects.
• Increase the possibility of business opportunities by connecting with key decision makers
• Improved sales revenue
• 87-95% data accuracy
• High email deliverable rate
• Customizable email list
Week 1 0/5
Tools for Professional Approach: It’s not just about learning, it’s about having the confidence to use English in real life and upgrade your business communication skills.
Week 2 0/6
Tools for Professional Approach - Step 2: It’s not just about learning, it’s about having the confidence to use English in real life and upgrade your business communication skills.
Our course begins with the first step for generating great user experiences: understanding what people do, think, say, and feel. In this module, you’ll learn how to keep an open mind while learning.