Oracle eBusiness Suite ERP Users Email ListTotal Counts : 60000
- Connect with companies that automated technical processes in global business environments for better opportunities with Oracle eBusiness suite ERP user list.
- Get to know about entrepreneurs who grow their business with ideas of mobile users for new business using our Oracle eBusiness Suite ERP user list.
- Get the details of Oracle vendors who can implement oracle eBusiness Suite ERP to expand business in oracle cloud using our ERP user list.
- Get to know about medium & large sized businesses that use Oracle E-Business suite list for a successful B2B campaign.
- Get in touch with key decision makers who opted for an industry vertical solution for their specific business needs using our Oracle E-Business Suite ERP users list.
- Roll out exclusive campaign targeting software developers, system administrators, Business analyst, sales managers using Oracle E business suite ERP for their business.
- We make sure your marketing messages reach right prospects through our well researched & reliable Oracle eBusiness Suite ERP users list.
Job Titles to Target
- C- Level Executives
- Vice Presidents
- Project Manager Oracle E Business Suite
- Senior Software Engineer – Oracle E Business Suite
- Oracle E-Business Suite Technical Consultant- Remote
- Oracle EBS Developer
- Oracle EBS Lead
- Oracle EBS delivery Lead
- Senior Oracle EBS Developer
- Database Engineer
- Oracle EBS Applications Developer
- Oracle EBS Financials Developer
- Oracle EBS Consultant
- Oracle EBS – Product Configuration Business Analyst
- Senior Principal Consultant
- Application Engineer
- Senior Oracle Enterprise Business Suite (EBS) Architect
- Functional Consultant
Companies Using Oracle EBusiness Suite ERP
- Lenora Systems Inc
- Apex Systems
- The Ventura Group, Inc.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Hartford Healthcare
- Con Edison
- 10X Genomics
- Arrow Electronics
- Oasis Systems
Oracle eBusiness Suite ERP Users By Industry
- Public Services
- IT Logistics
- And More
Oracle EBusiness Suite ERP Users By Geography
- Asia Pacific
- First Name
- Last Name
- Company Name
- Job Title
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- Fax Number
- Mailing Address
- Company Website
- SIC Code
- NAICS Code
- Employee Size
- Revenue Size
- LinkedIn Profile
- And More
- First Name & Last Name
- Job Title
- NPI Code
- Board certification
- Group affiliations
- Hospital affiliations
Preferred Mailing Address
- ZIP/Postal Code
- Office Phone
- Fax Number
- Home Phone
Instructions for Marketing
- Minimum Orders for Direct Marketing: 5000
- Minimum Order for Email Marketing: 12000
- File Format: FTP CSV
- Promotional Offers: Yes
- GDPR & CAN-SPAM Compliance: Yes
Our Oracle E-Business Suite ERP user’s mailing list is updated over a regular interval of time. We have a team of data stewards who developed a complex algorithm to maintain & deliver high accuracy of each records collected against millions of authentic sources. We strive hard to maintain 96% of accuracy with lower bounce rate.
This mailing database has details of key business owners, consultant, software engineer, System administrators who can be potential leads for sales & marketing team in promoting products & services for successful B2B campaign
Our Oracle eBusiness suite ERP users list is permission-based email database and compliant with the anti-spam law. We follow compliance in accordance with email marketing laws to drive higher results in direct marketing campaigns. This file has opt-in verified contact details of professionals who are interested in taking up promotional offers when contacted through a preferred communication channel.
We aim to maintain high credibility and trust-worthy data in our Oracle e Business Suite ERP user’s data list. For that purpose we update our database every one month from authentic sources to ensure accuracy and quality.
Week 1 0/5
Tools for Professional Approach: It’s not just about learning, it’s about having the confidence to use English in real life and upgrade your business communication skills.
Week 2 0/6
Tools for Professional Approach - Step 2: It’s not just about learning, it’s about having the confidence to use English in real life and upgrade your business communication skills.
Our course begins with the first step for generating great user experiences: understanding what people do, think, say, and feel. In this module, you’ll learn how to keep an open mind while learning.